The diligently developed programs are not only suitable for the average English language learner, but they have also been modified to cater to corporate clients. A breakdown of the programs for corporate level have been developed to ensure ultimate success for each individual learner which automatically includes team building initiatives that ultimately support and contribute to a corporation’s bottom line.
The corporate programs at inconvo are based on individual company’s needs, therefore we are able to create curstom-tailored English language programs
- for any number of employees
- with any level of English language knowledge
- on any topic they wish to study
- in any format
Our Business English curriculum is provided by Oxford University Press, a leading publisher in the language learning industry. Our curriculum includes a communicative syllabus that provides students with pick-up-and-use business language skills. Students will be able to apply their knowledge to real-world business scenarios including meetings, presentations, and social interactions. Students will examine interviews with real working people, and with business experts from around the world.
- Level Placement Assessment – securing the appropriate level of each learner
- Flexible Class Schedule – catering to your company’s internal organization
- Monthly Assessment Grading Reports – for observation and overall tracking
- inconvo Teacher Profiles – ensuring absolute visibility to the inconvo professionals
- Personalized inconvo Certification – outlining accomplishments and signed by the inconvo Academic Director
This course allows you to take control of your language learning and have fun while doing it. By having the freedom to choose what you want to learn about during your one-to-one conversation class, you will never be bored. By pairing online classroom learning experience with practice on English Central platform, we guarantee that your conversational English language skills will be taken to a whole new level.
Here are some of the topics of conversational class that we offer:
- Current events
- Giving directions
- Health and Body
- Grocery Store/ Flyer reading
- Figurative Language in English: Idioms and Expressions
- Confusing Words in English
- Business English
- American Business English
- American Culture
- The Future
- Biology/Life Sciences
- Medical Sciences and Terminology
- Art (Storytelling through art)
- Fine Art (history and techniques)
- Listening: Strengthening listening through music & lyrics
- Learning English through movies clips
- Business English Writing
- Airport Vocabulary
- Communication for Specific Purposes (e.g. persuading, describing, explaining)
- Family Relationships
This course combines a communicative approach with authentic business material and digital multi-media, to give in-work and pre-work students relevant and immediate communication skills.
This course’s new video material brings the world of business into the classroom. Each unit includes a video clip that can be used as a focal point of discussion, to develop your listening skills, introduce new vocabulary and teach the business communication skills that you need in context.
This course also provides skills and strategies for different business scenarios, such as talking to suppliers, entertaining customers, or updating colleagues. These skills will help you to communicate confidently in everyday situations. They focus on key expressions, and then build up to a final task in which they put the new language into practice.
This course uses social networking to teach English, providing authentic, meaningful skills practice to help you get more practice communicating, and to develop important social media skills.
This course features a variety of networking tasks to develop your English skills in school, life, and at work. The “Your Network” tasks at the end of each unit will help you to develop your communication skills both in class and online. “Get Connected” lessons build social media skills connected to social media, such as creating an online profile and blogging in English. You will also learn functional language in the context of a fun photo story featuring characters that use networking to solve problems.
This program prepares students for more than just the exam. Unit topics cover subjects that are either popular, are relevant to academic subjects, or are likely to occur in the exam. Exploration sections that are non-exam specific let students expand what they have learned into broader language skills.
With each class IELTS task types are progressively introduced, and students will learn similarities in skills that are needed to obtain a high score on the exam. Students will also develop micro-skills beyond just exam practice, as the topic development aims to get students thinking about key issues affecting people from around the world.
- IELTS Semi-Intensive A (22 hours) – Units 1-7
- IELTS Semi-Intensive B (22 hours) – Units 8-14
- IELTS Intensive (44 hours) – Units 1-14
- IELTS Full-Time (72 hours) – Units 1-14 + 2 practice tests with teacher feedback
This program gives students the key skills for success on all four sections of the exam. The course takes a communicative approach that reflects current methodologies designed to maximize language acquisition. The dynamic, relevant topics will appeal to students, offering an opportunity to engage in meaningful research and thought-provoking discussions.
This program focuses on the independent and integrated skills students need to be success on the TOEFL Internet-Based Test. With a skills-based communicative approach using current methodologies and based on ETS research, students will stay engaged with the theme-based chapters about high-interest topics.
- TOEFL Semi-Intensive A (22 hours) – Chapters 1-3
- TOEFL Semi-Intensive B (22 hours) – Chapters 4-6
- TOEFL Semi-Intensive C (22 hours) – Chapters 7-8 + 1 practice test with teacher feedback
- TOEFL Full-time (72 hours) – Chapter 1-8 + 2 practice tests with teacher feedback
With this our contemporary design and up-to-date material, plus interactive multi-media activities that help keep learning fun and interactive, this program is the complete preparation package for the KET exam.
Our program includes vibrant designs with high-impact visuals keeps that ensure that students stay motivated each class. And the ‘How to do it’ boxes teach students how to approach effectively approach exam questions so that they are equipped with all the tools they need to score high on the exam.
- KET Semi-Intensive A (22 hours) – Units 1-7
- KET Semi-Intensive B (22 hours) – Units 8-14
- KET Intensive (44 hours) – Units 1-14
- KET Full-time (72 hours) – Units 1-14 + 2 practice tests with teacher feedback
This program is a complete preparation course for the Cambridge English: Preliminary (PET) exam. Our thought-provoking topics and vibrant images help to keep students motivated.
Our program includes exciting designs with high-impact visuals keeps that ensure that students stay motivated each class. Also, our program’s integrated dictionary skills work encourages students to student outside of class so that they maximize their learning potential.
- PET Semi-Intensive A (22 hours) – Units 1-7
- PET Semi-Intensive B (22 hours) – Units 8-14
- PET Intensive (44 hours) – Units 1-14
- PET Full-time (72 hours) – Units 1-14 + 2 practice tests with teacher feedback